Do you suspect your property has mold? The presence of mold affects air quality and can lead to respiratory problems. Besides allergies, mold can also cause skin infections. Mold isn’t always visible to an untrained eye. It can often occur behind drywall, wallpaper, paneling, inside ducts, around windows and so on.
Here are a few situations when you should get a Mold Inspection:
- If there was a recent plumbing leak or any other water damage
- If you’re facing mold-induced health issues
- Before purchasing a property, old or newly built
- If there’s a strange, pungent mold smell
- If there is visible mold growth
To stay on the safe side and for your own peace of mind, getting a mold inspection is a smart idea. At JL Home Inspect, we offer professional Mold Inspection in Hawaii.